Together & be



There exists something on this planet called Oxford dictionary which elaborates meaning of this word "together" as into or  in union, contact. or collision, in a condition of unity, at same time, simultaneously, compactness, coherence blah blah & blah.. But yes, its so true that unions or togetherness have some meaning. Its worthy and full of life. 

Imagine a tree, many of the times as we see, without any branches, without leaves, even without dry leaves, just a stem, it looks so alone, dull, pale. And on the other hand when we witness a canopy, its full of life, full of passion & its so much wanted.

Humans are no exceptions and I'm not at all. While learning my HR course, Maslow taught me a hierarchy of needs that all individuals crave for. It started with food & shelter, continued as sense of belonging from family, society, friends, colleagues, pets, neighbors, bikes, laptops, i pads, androids, bbm and what not, in short togetherness, and it ended up with self actualization the last segment of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. 

Ever wondered, does it really mean to be together when you are with all of the things of materialistic world? or is it something different and unique that sets you above in the world where you do not need anything? 

I was under illusion of happiness of being together with friends, my gadgets, family, relatives until I met this girl. It came from nowhere. It was awestruck. I never knew I would ever get married to her. But yes, some strokes of luck. We met accidentally and happened to get married. There is no story as such to mention as we and every one around knew that this is what that should happen. 

It started when we started our family. As days progressed, we came to know that we are truly made for each other. We never demanded anything from each other. Because we knew, we are already into each other. Recently, I came got en lighted with the concept of Ardh Nari Natershwar where Lord Shiva and Parvati are the one body, half each. 

That is so true with us. Although physically we apart from each other during the day time, spiritually we are always into us. It is something beyond love. Yes, its something spiritual that we experience every second. This is something beyond the eternal truth. "The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truths has words which are clear, the great truth has great silence" says Rabindranthji. We have different likes, dislikes, opinions but I do not know that energy which bonds us. 

When we are for outing or for sabbatical, we do not even sit together at beach or around valley. We just roam on our own lost in thoughts but inside we know we are so close. This is something so positive and dynamic which supports me to through the thick and thin of the ruthless world. 

For me this is what being together mean.

Moreover to this, my solo journeys. I just love them so much that since my childhood I never needed anyone to accompany me but just one book of Rabindranath Tagore. This person is my spiritual guide towards the specific enlightenment I received in my journey till now. Reading his books is like collecting the seeds of optimism and passion. May it be Gora, Kabuliwallah, chokhe bali, Balaka or as simple as The Postmaster, every story takes you through the up and down of the life. 

When you have such a companion together, you don't need any physical entity to accompany you through your journey. 

And frankly, often I get serious kicks to travel alone. At such times if your partner is not supportive then you have to suppress the feelings which makes you suffocated. Fortunately with us, its a reverse case and we properly nourish each other interests. Sometimes it feels scary. Life is unpredictable. But then we have sail across. As Rabindranathji said, "Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them." 

Just together and be     


   


Posted on 4:51 PM by Shantanu and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment